Emerson Street Homes
North Capitol Hill Neighborhood
1540 N Emerson St, Denver CO 80218
Our Emerson St. project has been designed by local architects to fit seamlessly into its dynamic North Capitol Hill Denver neighborhood. Our townhomes offer large suites for personal use, each with their own bathroom and coffee bar so you have space to make a quick meal. The common areas are designed for connection without feeling crowded — offering large living rooms, dining areas, co-working spaces, open kitchen and rooftop deck.
- While the city has officially dubbed this downtown-adjacent neighborhood North Capitol Hill, locals refer to it as Uptown. North Capitol Hill, or Uptown, is a hip residential area with eclectic global eateries and bars.
- Intimate performance venues include the Avenue Theater, for comedy and improv, and the Fillmore Auditorium, a 1907 concert hall.
- In this neighborhood, crime is low, and walk-, bike-, bus-ability are high.
- Townhouse units, approximately 2,700 square feet each
- Private bedroom(s) + bath suites and coffee bars for each owner
- Full access to shared living rooms, dining areas, co-working space, and outdoor amenities
- Traditional brick exteriors, which are maintenance-free and will last hundreds of years
- Shared on-site electric cars, powered by solar energy, allowing for a ‘net-zero’ lifestyle
- Fenced-in yards for dogs
- A backyard playground (if appropriate)
- State of the art energy features, and optimal quality indoor air and water systems
- Exposed brick walls that help block heat and noise transfer
- Solar photovoltaic panels (3kWh + array per unit), providing most of your electrical power
- Exterior 220 plugs for electric car charging
- High efficiency electric water heaters
- High efficiency electric VRF heating and cooling systems
- Energy efficient appliances including a low water front-loading washing machine
- Energy monitoring systems
- Ceiling fans and LED lighting throughout
- Underfloor heating systems in the basement
- Terrazzo concrete floors throughout
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) finishes throughout, including low VOC cabinets, finishes and paint
- Exposed, open web steel trusses, and a floor-to-floor shaft that allows for quick technology updating
Here is a sample breakdown of what a Co-Owner can earn overtime investing in a share in our townhome project. These are estimates only. There are of course no guarantees of any kind.
1 Bedroom Unit
Purchase Price: $173,250
Down Payment (10%): $17,325
(We offer down payment assistance up to $10,000)
Monthly Mortgage (Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance): $1,781
Other Monthly Charges: $205 (Estimated)
Holding the Property for 5 years:
Appreciation rate: 8.74% (this is the historic appreciation rate for Denver neighborhoods over the last 5 years)
5-year Appreciation Sale Price: $263,402
Share Loan Balance after 5 years: $139,252
Gain after 5 years: $124,150*
Owning a share in the Co-Own company sets our members up to increase financial empowerment and to level up in their housing. Our members will have more opportunities down the road to invest in traditional housing models, or to move into our larger projects down the road because of the initial equity they can build in our townhomes.
*All of the financial projections contained here present the best estimates of our management team. They are of course not guaranteed and based on market conditions and actual costs.
Reserve Your Spot
Get in on the ground floor and reserve your spot today!